Home Style ‘Twilight’ actor Gregory Boyce, girlfriend died of fentanyl, cocaine overdose
‘Twilight’ actor Gregory Boyce, girlfriend died of fentanyl, cocaine overdose

‘Twilight’ actor Gregory Boyce, girlfriend died of fentanyl, cocaine overdose

49
0

June 2, 2020 | 2:38pm

The cause of death of “Twilight” actor Gregory Boyce and his girlfriend has been revealed.

The couple died from fentanyl and cocaine intoxication, the Clark County Coroner confirmed to Page Six on Tuesday. The manner of death was ruled an accident.

Boyce, 30, and Natalie Adepoju, 27, were found dead in their Las Vegas condo in May.

Boyce was known for playing Tyler Crowley in the 2008 “Twilight” film.

He is survived by his 10-year-old daughter, Alaya. Adepoju is survived by her son, Egypt.

Read More

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here