Farming and life simulation game Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town will launch for PC via Steam worldwide alongside Switch in the west on July 14, publisher XSEED Games announced. The PC version will support eight languages, resolutions up to 4K, multiple graphical options, and keyboard and mouse controls.
Here is an overview of the game, via XSEED Games:
Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town is a long-awaited return to one of the most beloved entries in the original farm / life simulation franchise, known in Japan as Bokujo Monogatari. Originally released for the Nintendo Game Boy Advance in 2003, Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town is the first mainline title to be released in the series for the Nintendo Switch and Windows PC platforms and will launch with an abundance of new content. In this complete remake, veterans will be able to enjoy a return to a wonderful world with updated systems and character designs along with a completely new translation. Newcomers to the series will discover the compelling farming gameplay and complex characters that made this series the standard in the genre.
Watch the PC announcement trailer below. View a set of screenshots at the gallery.
Use the coupon code “GEMATSU” for 5% off.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example:
Woe is Leomon.State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.