Publisher 3D Realms and developers Destructive Creations and Apogee Software have announced Rise of the Triad Remastered for “PlayStation,” “Xbox,” Switch, and PC. (Specific PlayStation and Xbox platforms were not named.) It will launch early 2021.
Rise of the Triad Remastered is a brand-new Source port of the 1995-released first-person shooter with widescreen resolution support, a classic mode, mouselook support, and revamped multiplayer.
Further details were not announced.
Watch the announcement video below.
Use the coupon code “GEMATSU” for 5% off.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example:
Woe is Leomon.State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.